Patch changes Edit
- (Patch February 21, 2018) Note: Mana cost reduced from 100 to 80.
- (Patch October 18, 2016) Note: The Stasis overlay will no longer appear on the screen when Zagara’s Mutalisk enters Zeratul's Void Prison.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Void Prison will no longer cancel Rehgar’s Feral Lunge or Olaf's Charge as long as the target of either Ability is still in range when Void Prison ends.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Void Prison will now properly interrupt Flying Kick if the target moves too far out of range while Chen is in Stasis.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: A new visual overlay has been added to better indicate when the player is affected by Stasis.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Casting range reduced by 50%.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Casting Zeratul's Void Prison on Forts or Keeps should no longer cause targeting issues for Blackheart’s cannons.; Entering Void Prison while using The Butcher’s Ruthless Onslaught will no longer cause Ruthless Onslaught’s sound effects to loop.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.