|Base AA Damage||155|
|Attacks per second||0.8|
The Triglav Protector is a vehicle on the Volskaya Foundry battleground. It utilizes a crew of two (one pilot, one gunner). Its loadout includes a gatling cannon, a laser, and rockets. It also has the ability to charge and generate a shield.
Volskaya Industries is a Russian company involved in Svyatogor production, and is Russia's premier anti-omnic security force. After discovering her factories and the surrounding city are in danger of being invaded by beings from other worlds, Katya Volskaya immediately began to work on a new mech series - the Triglav Protector - to defend her homeland from the denizen of the Nexus.
Throughout the match a Control Point will activate at one of three locations, beginning in a neutral capture state. Once a player stands on the control point without any enemies, they gain control progress for their team at a steady rate. When a team's victory progress hits 100%, they win the event. The control point deactivates and a two-person Triglav Protector spawns on the point for the winning team after a short delay. Players can then initiate a Stationary channel to enter the Protector. This channel is not interrupted by taking damage, but can be interrupted with hard crowd control, like Stuns.
Uniquely, it's controlled by two players, the first serving as a pilot, and the second serving as a gunner. If both the Pilot and Gunner seats are occupied, it will gain 10 Armor and 25% increased damage.
The pilot controls movement and can Charge at a target enemy, fire a Rocket Fist that knocks back a hero or disables a structure, and activate a Shield Emitter that grants the mech Armor and grants a shield to nearby allies. The gunner has an array of offensive abilities, including a Particle Cannon that charges in range, a Gatling Cannon that fires bullets at the cursor location, and a Scorching Laser that slices the terrain in a line then detonates for heavy damage. Additionally, Triglav Protector's basic attacks deal 50% bonus damage to Structures.
One interesting part of this objective is that damage will NOT prevent players from entering the mech, only hard CC like a stun or a fear. A player can leave the Triglav Protector (from either seat) using the trait key (default: "D"). If the pilot leaves the Protector, it cannot move but will not disappear until the timer or health bar depletes.
Triglav Protector's stats are determined by how many minutes has passed in the game when it is summoned. Every minute, starting at 1:00 until 60:00, the damage of its Basic Attacks and Abilities, maximum Health as well as duration are increased by a flat amount. Additionally, its Health and Basic Attack damage scaling ramp up by additive 50% after every 5 minutes, last ramping instance taking place at 21:00.
|Scaling per minute|
Charge a target and deal 160 damage in an area.
Non-Heroes take 500% increased damage.
- Initial: 0
- Maximum: 30
- Acceleration: 16
- The ability is interrupted, if the Protector does not reach the target after 2 seconds.
- The target of Charge is revealed until the Protector arrives at its location.
- Damage bonus to non-Heroes stacks additively with Triglav Protector's baseline damage bonus while both seats are occupied.
Launch a Rocket Fist that deals 150 damage to the first Hero or Structure on its path. The fist pushes Heroes up to 2 seconds and disables Structures for 4 seconds.
Instantly kills Minions in its path.
- The hero hit by Rocket Fist is pushed until it reaches its maximum range.
Gain 25 Armor and Shield nearby allied Heroes for 500. Lasts 3 seconds.
- This armor bonus stacks with Triglav Protector's baseline armor while both seats are occupied.
- Shield application has 0.125 second initial delay.
- Shield area expands to its maximum radius over 0.375 seconds.
Start extending the range of Particle Cannon. Reactivate to fire, dealing 190 damage in the target area.
- Initial: 5.25
- Maximum: 9.9375
- Particle Cannon can be reactivated after 0.0625 seconds.
- Particle Cannon reaches its maximum range after 3 seconds.
Toggle to fire missiles at the cursor's location. Each missile deals 38 damage, but drains 1 Energy. Reactivate to stop firing.
Deals 50% less damage to Structures.
- The Protector has 32 maximum Energy, which constantly regenerates at a rate of 3.5 per second.
Draw a line on the ground, dealing 60 damage. After 1 second it explodes for 380 damage.
Exit the Vehicle.
- The ability starts on a 6 second cooldown upon entering the Protector.
- Exiting the Protector requires a 1 second channel. Casting an ability or issuing a move command interrupts the channel and puts the ability a 10 second cooldown.
- Triglav is the name of the highest mountain in Slovenia and of the Slavic deity. The word can be translated as the "one with three heads".
- Players could originally swap between the pilot and gunner roles on a short cooldown. This was removed due to players using both sets of abilities with only one Hero in the vehicle, subverting the intended two-player mechanic.