Trial Grounds is a Heroes Brawl for Heroes of the Storm. The Nexus Forces have taken over a Volskaya Industries Factory, fight to the death to obtain its manufactured power! Two teams enter, one team leaves.
- Battle it out on a single-lane Overwatch-themed Battleground.
- Shuffle Pick: Choose from one of three Heroes at the beginning of the match. Choose carefully though, you won’t have the opportunity to choose again after rounds.
- Elimination: A round is won when all Heroes on the enemy team are slain.
- Best of Three: The first team to win two rounds will win the Brawl.
- Round Events: Starting at 60 seconds, an elevator will rise in the center of the Battleground, presenting one of the following challenges to both teams:
- Tribute: Capture the Tribute to reduce the health of all enemy Heroes to 1.
- Capture Point: Capture the point to spawn a Triglav Protector for your team.
- Artifact: Artifact spawns in the center of the Battleground. The first Hero to walk over it gains its power.
- The Hero that kills the artifact carrier will claim it for themselves.
- Dueling Immortals: Immortals spawn for each team in the center of the Battleground. Once an immortal has been slain, the winning team’s Immortal will take to the sky, revealing the map and raining destruction onto the enemy Heroes.
- Safe Zone: A Safe Zone is created at the center of the Battleground. Every 15 seconds the entire map is electrified, and only those in the Safe Zone will be protected.
- There’s also a chance for no event at all. You’ll just have to rely on your own ruthless skills to take down the enemy Heroes and be the last team standing!
Complete three matches to earn a Loot Chest.