- Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the Arena. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- Everyone will begin the round at level 10 and will be asked to choose a Heroic Ability. No other talents will be available.
- During each round, slay the enemy team’s Heroes and capture the Temple Shrines to take shots at their Core!
- The Core for each team will have set amounts of health based on the number of active Shrines.
- Each round can have 1-3 active Shrines.
- The first team whose Core reaches 0 health will lose the round.
- Be the first team to win 2 rounds and claim victory!
Complete three matches of the Temple Arena to earn a Loot Chest.
Previous rewards Edit
Completing three matches of the Temple Arena earned 1,000 Gold and the following portrait:
- Concept art
- On the "bazaar" map, there are a lot of vendors busily selling their wares and wide-open space.
- The "oasis" map has far less civilians and houses, but more grassy areas with trees. It has an aqueduct system that feeds water into the ground for the plants.
- Contrary to the above, the "desert" map is void of life for the most part, aside from circling buzzards. The plants are in the process of dying and players can see bones half-buried in the sand.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch January 4, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue that could prevent Temples from activating correctly during the second round of the Brawl.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.