An executor without equal, Tassadar has fought tirelessly to purify the Koprulu sector of the Zerg infestation. Only now, after learning to wield the shadowy powers of the Void, is Tassadar finally ready to face the Overmind and its all-consuming Swarm.
Tassadar, Savior of the Templar, was a protoss high templar and executor in charge of the expeditionary force which made first contact with the Zerg. His forces also made first contact with the Terrans when they sterilized the surface of Chau Sara in an effort to stem the growth of the Zerg. Tassadar was extremely reluctant to sacrifice the Terrans in order to destroy the Zerg. He eventually lost his position as executor for sparing the Terrans.
Tassadar learned how to use the Dark Templar's energies and dared to bring them to Aiur. This alliance was responsible for the destruction of the dreaded Overmind, but not without Tassadar's sacrifice.
Gameplay Summary Edit
- Hard counter to stealthed heroes by using
- Strong waveclear with
- Decent escape with
- Very strong synergy with physical attackers
- Can negate single-target burst damage with and
- Powerful heroic abilities with low cooldown, which can be cast even more frequently at level 20
- Passively slows enemy with basic attack
- Low poke damage
- Lacks utility to negate hard engages
- Unreliable healing capacity
Heroic Abilities Edit
Tier 1, Hero Level 1 Edit
Tier 2, Hero Level 4 Edit
Tier 3, Hero Level 7 Edit
Tier 4, Hero Level 10 Edit
Tier 5, Hero Level 13 Edit
Tier 6, Hero Level 16 Edit
Tier 7, Hero Level 20 Edit
Talent Builds Edit
Effective against Edit
Effective foes Edit
- Savior of the Templar (base)
|Savior of the Templar||Void||Solarite||Emerald 100|
- Executor 100
- Executors rarely command from the field of battle, but their Regalia is fitted with meticulously crafted khaydarin crystals to amplify their psionic powers should the need arise.
- Crypt King 400
- Pharaoh Ta-sadar knew the power of the darkworld would consume his realm, but Luxoria would still survive... Better the Nexus devour his kingdom than the Scorpid Swarm.
- This skin is related to the Luxoria themed-skins. Features altered voice-over and themed abilities.
|Chosen 600||Exiled 600|
- Mecha 1600
- The Kaijo Diablo could not be contained; cities worldwide had been reduced to cinders. Now humanity's survival hangs upon the untested mecha, Tassadar.
- This skin is related to the Mechas VS Kaijos themed-skins. Features replaced voice-over, themed abilities and themed mount.
|Mecha||Cobalt||Vermilion||Mecha Morph "mount"|
Tassadar was concieved within the first two years of the game's development, and appeared in early builds. He started off as a sentry, but was eventually made a fully fledged hero. A crest was added to his back to make him look more epic. The crest bears resemblance to the one worn by Artanis in Legacy of the Void.
Tassadar's mecha skin also doubles as a mount. Here, he transforms into a jetfighter.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 27, 2018) Note: Chosen Crypt King Tassadar, Exiled Crypt King Tassadar added.; Attacking while using the Mecha Morph Mount will no longer cause Distortion Beam to visually originate above Mecha Tassadar’s head.
- (Patch March 6, 2018) Note: Moving while in the Mecha Tassadar Skin’s Mount form on Sky Temple will no longer cause flickering visual effects to appear on-screen.
- (Patch November 29, 2017) Note: Base Maximum Health reduced from 1355 to 1287; Health Regen reduced from 2.82 to 2.68.
- (Patch August 23, 2017) Note: Basic Attack Damage reduced from 15 to 14; Based Maximum Health reduced from 1426 to 1355; Health regen reduced from 2.97 to 2.8.
- (Patch May 31, 2017) Note: Basic Attack damage increased from 12 to 15.
- (Patch April 20, 2017) Note: Basic Attack damage increased from 10 to 12.
- (Patch February 14, 2017) Note: Basic Attack range increased from 5.5 to 6.5.
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Received updated icon art to coincide with rework.; Damage reduced from 69 to 10; Attack speed increased by 400%; Tether range has been slightly increased; Added Functionality: Your basic attacks are channeled and slow the target’s Movement Speed by 20%
- (Patch July 21, 2015) Note: The Countess Kerrigan and Mecha Tassadar Skins will now default to their unique Mounts in regular games after they are purchased.
- ↑ From the StarCraft wiki
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ Nethaera. 2011-10-22. StarCraft II – Blizzard DOTA & Mod Tools Panel. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2011-10-22.
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ 2015-03-20, In Development: Skins, Mounts, and Jets. Oh my!. YouTube, accessed on 2015-03-22