Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 27, 2018) Note: Choosing the Superstition Talent while Nazeebo is dead will no longer cause Spell Shield visual effects to persist on the terrain after subsequent deaths.
- (Patch December 12, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue preventing the Superstition talent effect from being removed by Hero basic attacks after Nazeebo died with this talent.
- (Patch November 1, 2017) Note: The Superstition Talent’s visual effects will no longer persist after Nazeebo is killed.
- (Patch October 11, 2017) Note: New functionality: Gain 40 Spell Armor, taking 40% less damage from Abilities. Basic Attacks from enemy Heroes remove this bonus for 3 seconds.
- (Patch April 20, 2017) Note: Spell Armor reduced from 50 to 40.
- (Patch September 27, 2016) Note: Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.