- Healing range is 7.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 6, 2018) Note: Soothing Mist will no longer Heal allies who are standing nearby while Brightwing is inside Anub’arak’s Cocoon, Lt. Morales’ Medivac, Stitches’ Gorge, or Zagara’s Devouring Maw.
- (Patch November 29, 2017) Note: Heal amount reduced from 115 to 109.
- (Patch November 22, 2017) Note: Soothing Mist will no longer passively Heal nearby allies while Brightwing is piloting a Vehicle.
- (Patch September 20, 2017) Note: Healing aura range increased from 6 to 7.
- (Patch April 25, 2017) Note: Now displays a range ring around Brightwing that conveys the radius of her heal. This is only visible to Brightwing.
- (Patch July 27, 2016) Note: Heal amount decreased from 120 to 115.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Heal amount increased from 96 to 120.
- (Patch June 14, 2016) Note: Fixed an issue that allowed Brightwing to heal allies with Soothing Mist while dead.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Healing increased from 25 (+7.5 per level) to 30 (+9 per level).
- (Patch July 21, 2015) Note: Brightwing Soothing Mist will no longer heal her for double the intended amount.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.