- (Patch March 6, 2018) Note: Commands can now correctly be queued while Sgt. Hammer is returning to Siege Mode.
- (Patch November 29, 2017) Note: Moved to D (Trait); Mana cost removed; Basic Attack range bonus increased from 5 to 6; Sgt. Hammer now deals 20% bonus damage to all enemies while in Siege Mode, instead of 30% bonus to Minions and Structures.; Sgt. Hammer can no longer cast abilities while entering Siege Mode.
- (Patch November 14, 2017) Note: Sgt. Hammer's Basic Attacks during Siege Mode now better convey area of effect damage.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Sgt. Hammer can no longer enter Medivh's Portals while in Siege Mode (without the Hover Siege talent).
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Enemy AI players will no longer immediately dive Sgt. Hammer if she enters Siege Mode while hidden in a Shrub or Vent.
- (Patch April 12, 2016) Note: The tooltip for Sgt. Hammer’s Siege Mode will no longer reference a nonexistent Talent.
- (Patch February 2, 2016) Note: Sgt. Hammer’s Siege Mode will no longer visually persist if she is interrupted while casting Siege Mode.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Siege Mode: Cooldown decreased from 5 to 2 seconds; Mana cost reduced from 40 to 20.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.