Sergeant Bama “the Hammer” Kowalski has served some of the toughest tours around the Koprulu sector. The thunderous roar of her siege tank’s shock cannon strikes fear right into the heart of the toughest of warriors...including some of her allies.
Gameplay Summary Edit
Sgt. Hammer has the ability to alternate between Tank Mode (where she is mobile and has a shorter range and less powerful damage) and her Siege mode (where she is immobile yet has a longer range and more damage compared to her mobile counterpart).
- Outstanding range
- Good waveclear
- Excellent duelist
- Very high sustained and burst damage
- Excellent at pushing and killing heroes
- Excels at objective based backgrounds (such as Battlefield of Eternity)
- Easy to master once learned
- Solid self-sustain with Regenerative Bio-Steel
- Vulnerable to skillshots while in Siege Mode
- Relies on her team to protect her
- Weaker when not in Siege Mode
- Limited teamfight potential without regular mount
- Fairly high learning curve
Heroic Abilities Edit
Tier 1, Hero Level 1 Edit
Tier 2, Hero Level 4 Edit
Tier 3, Hero Level 7 Edit
Tier 4, Hero Level 10 Edit
Tier 5, Hero Level 13 Edit
Tier 6, Hero Level 16 Edit
Tier 7, Hero Level 20 Edit
Talent Builds Edit
Effective against Edit
Effective foes Edit
- Siege Tank Operator
|Siege Tank Operator||Raider||Umojan|
With as many kills as she'd racked up on the battlegrounds of the Nexus, Sgt. Hammer deserved her promotion to Master Sergeant... even if she promoted herself.
- Sgt. Doomhammer 400
- The Iron Demolisher is the pride of the orcish war machine. Sgt. Grimina Doomhammer was given the honor of piloting it in recognition of her years of service in the Arathi Basin battlefield.
- This skin is related to the Warcraft themed-skins. Features themed abilities.
- War World 400
- The battle has raged across War World III for years. No one remembers who fired the first shot, but Sgt. Bama the Hammer is fully confident she'll be the one firing the last.
- Features themed abilities.
- Removed skins
- In the previous builds of Heroes of the Storm, the characters Horace Warfield and Edmund Duke were to be the Siege Tank Hero before being replaced by Sgt. Hammer.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 6, 2018) Note: Has received a custom Hearthstone animation.
- (Patch December 12, 2017) Note: Health increased from 1638 to 1720; Health Regeneration increased from 3.4 to 3.6; Basic Attack damage increased from 128 to 140.
- (Patch November 29, 2017) Note: Basic Attack is now more responsive.
- (Patch April 4, 2017) Note: Radius adjusted to better match actual model size.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Basic Attack range indicators should now appear consistent while Sgt. Hammer is in both Tank and Siege Modes.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Received updated facial animations.; Health increased from 720 (+140 per level) to 740 (+150 per level).
- ↑ 2013-11-11, Heroes of the Storm: Sixen Interviews Dustin Browder. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-01