Rewind is a generic active Storm Talent that completely refreshes the cooldown of your basic abilities. This provides a massive burst in utility and damage by allowing the hero to use all their abilities and then use them all over again. It has a lengthy cooldown and needs to be used at the right time, because if used when an ability is nearly or off cooldown it provides little benefit, but if used right can have an impact almost greater than a heroic ability. Heroes like Anub'arak or Muradin can keep someone stunned for a very long time, and heroes like Nova can use it to kill a squishy hero very quickly. It has no effect on talented, heroic, or Trait abilities.
Heroes with Rewind[edit | edit source]
Base version[edit | edit source]
Modified version[edit | edit source]
- Alarak's level 20 Hasty Bargain, has a 20 second cooldown but permanently reduces his Sadism by 4%.
- Jaina's level 13 Icy Veins, grants her basic abilities 300% cooldown reduction speed and 50% reduced mana costs for 5 seconds.
- Greymane's level 20 Unleashed refreshes the cooldowns of his abilities if Go For The Throat kills its target.
- Kharazim's level 20 Epiphany, restores 33% of his max mana and refreshes 2 charges of Radiant Dash.
- Li-Ming's Trait Critical Mass, automatically refreshes all her cooldowns upon scoring a takedown.
- Qhira's level 20 Unleashed Potential refreshes her cooldowns if an enemy hero dies within 1.5 seconds of being hit with Final Strike.
- Uther's level 16 Benediction, the next basic ability cast has its mana cost reduced by 50 and cooldown reduced by 10 seconds.
- Zarya's level 20 Unyielding Defender, only refreshes the cooldowns of Shield Ally and Personal Barrier.
- Zeratul's level 20 heroic upgrade Twilight Falls causes Might of the Nerazim to additionally refresh the cooldown of his basic abilities.
Removed[edit | edit source]
These heroes no longer have Rewind as a talent option.
Old Versions[edit | edit source]
- During the alpha Rewind used to be a level 13 talent and merely reduced the cooldowns of basic abilities by 10 seconds. This was later changed to completely refresh ability cooldowns but on a 90s cooldown, and later during the beta was moved to level 20 as the talent it is now.
References[edit | edit source]