Some of our Heroes are taking a break from the battleground to catch some serious R&R by the pool, and Stitches is throwing a party—a pull party! Hook enemy Stitches to pull them over to your side of the pool and then take them down to claim victory.
Pull Party is a Heroes Brawl introduced in June 2017.
- All players spawn as Stitches — Bikini Stitches!
- Use Stitches' to pull enemies over to your side of the pool so that your team can kill them.
- Hook’s cooldown is greatly reduced. It also travels much slower and farther than usual.
- There's no XP, no leveling, and no talents.
- Helping Hand is always active, allowing you to Hook allies as well as enemies.
- Hooking an ally or enemy who is already being pulled will kill them instantly.
- Doing this to one of your teammates denies the enemy team a kill and restores your teammate to full health.
- The first team to 20 kills wins!
- Complete three Pull Party matches to earn a Loot Chest. During the original release, players could earn a Sun’s Out, Guns Out Loot Chest.