The Player Level is the sum of all Hero Levels earned beyond 1, so if a player has five heroes at level five, player level will be 20 (i.e. not counting level one, so 5 heroes times 4 levels each). Players can view their total player level by checking their profiles, or by hovering the cursor over their portraits in the game's menus.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Level 1: Free rotation slots 1-10 are available
- Level 2 - 4: Loot Chest
- Level 5: Rare Loot Chest, Free rotation slot 11 unlocked
- Level 6 - 9: Loot Chest
- Level 10: Rare Loot Chest, Free rotation slot 12 unlocked
- Level 11 - 14: Loot Chest
- Level 15: Rare Loot Chest, Free rotation slot 13 unlocked
- Level 16 - 19: Loot Chest
- Level 20: Rare Loot Chest, Free rotation slot 14 unlocked
- Level 21 - 24: Loot Chest
- Level 25: Epic Loot Chest, 150
Beyond level 25, the following applies:
- Every level rewards a Loot Chest that doesn't already reward a Rare or Epic Loot Chest.
- Rare Loot Chests are rewarded every 5 levels.
- Epic Loot Chests and 150 are rewarded every 25 levels.
Badges/Portraits[edit | edit source]
Player progression badges in the Profile, Score Screen, and Quest Log will display the player's current level up to 99.
- Player progression badge art will receive more decoration every 25 player levels.
- Every 100 player levels, the level displayed in the progression badge will reset, and the badge will upgrade with even more ornate artwork.
- The Basic Portrait Border will update every 100 levels with new art that matches the player’s progression badge.