|Heroes of the Storm Patch Notes: July 20, 2016|
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game client to crash on startup for players using DirectX9-class video cards on Vista or later versions of Windows.
- DirectX11: Fixed an issue in which incorrect refresh rates could be applied when using monitors that support multiple refresh rates.
- Note: Monitor refresh rates that are set too low can cause poor perceived framerates.
Heroes and Talents Edit
- Heroes who have unique Mounts, such as Zagara and Anub’arak, will no longer occasionally receive Horse Mounts in-game.
- Fixed an issue in which players who choose the Auto-Select Hero could receive an unowned or incorrect Mount in-game.
- Note: Players may still receive Mount Variations that they have not yet unlocked after choosing Auto-Select.
- Abathur: The Sustained Carapace Talent’s simple tooltip now properly indicates that the Talent increases the Shield amount.
- Azmodan: Bonus Globe of Annihilation damage earned via Taste for Blood can now properly stack up to a maximum of 500 damage, rather than 250.
- Greymane: Fixed an issue that could cause Go for the Throat’s cooldown to be permanently reduced to 60 seconds.
- Leoric: The Healing and damage done by a Drain Hope effect that is applied by the Death March Talent is now consistent with a standard Drain Hope cast.
- Lt. Morales: The Inoculation Talent now properly increases Safeguard’s Damage Reduction to 50% for the first 1.5 seconds of the Ability’s duration.
- Raynor: Heroic Ability cooldowns will now be properly reduced when a Hero is killed after learning the A Card to Play Talent.
- Rehgar: Learning the Blood and Thunder and Hunger of the Wolf Talents will no longer cause Basic Ability cooldowns to be reduced by 4 seconds, rather than 2 seconds, when attacking in Ghost Wolf form.
- Zagara: Enemies caught within Devouring Maw’s area of effect will now be properly pulled inside of the Maw.
- Zagara: Nydus Network’s detailed tooltip now properly lists the maximum number of Nydus Worms that can be active at any given time.
User Interface Edit
- Abilities with global range can now be properly cast using the minimap when Quick Cast is set to “On”.
- Heroes who are banned during Draft Mode will now properly display their models on the draft screen.
- An “Unmet Requirements” notification will no longer display after finding a match while queued as a party for Unranked or Ranked matchmaking.
- The Healing Fountain Cooldown tooltip will now display its intended description text in non-English game clients.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent the player from clicking any buttons on the post-game Summary screen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.