|Heroes of the Storm Patch Notes: April 28, 2017|
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game client to crash.
- Text found on the Gem purchase page in the Korean game client will no longer appear truncated.
- Corrected a translation error on the Veteran Loot Chest reward notification screen in the Taiwanese game client.
User Interface Edit
- Draft Mode: The Collection screen is no longer accessible to players in draft lobbies.
- In-Game: Fixed an issue in which New Talent prompts could fail to appear upon reaching the next Talent tier.
- In-Game: Fixed an issue that could cause Party Frames to disappear during Tutorial games.
- Portrait: Progression portrait border art will no longer persist on players’ portrait borders in the chat window after switching to Hero or Team League borders.
- Portrait: Grand Master rank lightning effects will no longer appear on non-Grand Master players’ portrait borders after switching from a party containing a Grand Master player to another party.
- Player Profile: Grand Master players’ rankings will no longer appear truncated in their profiles.
- Profile: Losses will now be correctly displayed in the tooltip that appears when hovering the cursor over Heroes’ win-rates on the profile’s statistics tab.
- Rewards: Players will now correctly receive notification that they have earned 1,000 Gems as a reward for reaching player level 5.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.