- Samuro appears in the direction of the player’s Mouse Cursor when Mirror Image is cast.
- Image health is 862.5 (+4% per level) and regen is 1.8 (+4% per level).
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 27, 2018) Note: Casting Mirror Image now correctly clears any Move commands that had been queued for the real Samuro.
- (Patch March 21, 2018) Note: Fixed an issue causing the Quest Complete fanfare to play every time Mirror Image was cast after choosing the Way of Illusion talent.
- (Patch March 6, 2018) Note: Mirror Images now correctly play Level Up and Quest Completion visual effects when Samuro levels up or completes a quest.
- (Patch January 9, 2018) Note: Image Health increased from 825 to 862.5; Image Health Regen increased from 1.7 to 1.8.; Issuing a Hold Position command to Samuro’s Mirror Images and then selecting one of them will no longer cause the others to cancel the Hold Position command.
- (Patch December 12, 2017) Note: Samuro will now appear in the direction of the player’s Mouse Cursor when Mirror Image is cast.; Mirror Image damage is no longer a fraction of Samuro’s Attack Damage. Mirror Image base damage has been greatly reduced to 9.; Mirror Images are no longer instantly destroyed by Structures.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: Switching places with a Mirror Image will no longer cancel queued commands.
- (Patch August 8, 2017) Note: Selecting Mirror Image via control groups will no longer cancel their active movement commands.
- (Patch January 4, 2017) Note: Casting Mirror Image after learning Way of Illusion will no longer cause a Talent Quest progress sound to play.; Fixed an issue that could cause certain Hero Abilities and Summons to continue tracking the primary Samuro after casting Mirror Image.
- (Patch December 14, 2016) Note: The tooltip for Mirror Image now properly mentions that activating the Ability will remove certain negative status effects.
- (Patch November 22, 2016) Note: Mirror Images can no longer launch Nukes on Warhead Junction after learning Illusion Master.
- (Patch November 15, 2016) Note: Health bars will now reflect the number of Doubloons that Samuro is carrying on Blackheart’s Bay.
- (Patch November 10, 2016) Note: Damage dealt reduced from 30 to 25% of Samuro’s damage.
- (Patch October 25, 2016) Note: Cooldown increased from 16 to 18 seconds; Mirror Image timed life increased from 16 to 18 seconds.; Fixed an issue causing Mirror Images to deal an extra swing of Samuro’s full damage if their attacks landed just as the Mirror Images expired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.