From the streets of Rio to the clubs on King’s Row, Lúcio’s beats bring the party to life, and drive the people to action. Now he’s on tour in the Nexus, ready to break it down, and to continue fighting for what’s right.
Lúcio is a highly mobile Support who constantly heals or grants Movement Speed to all allies around him.
Lúcio's close-knit community was thrown into chaos when the multinational Vishkar Corporation secured a contract to redevelop large tracts of the city. Lúcio and his neighbors had been told that the development would improve their lives. However, that promise never became a reality. Vishkar imposed controls on the residents in the name of building a more orderly society: enforcing curfews, cracking down on what the company perceived as lawless behavior, and exploiting the populace as a cheap labor force.
Lúcio wouldn't stand for it. He stole Vishkar sonic technology that had been used to suppress the people, and he converted it into a tool to rally them to action.
Gameplay Summary Edit
Overall, Lúcio fits in most team compositions, and has enough flexibility in combat to allow allies to engage or disengage when needed. He works greatly as either a solo or secondary Support.
- Highest mobility of all Supports thanks to .
- Very mana efficient.
- Outstanding on duo lane maps.
- Can use Basic Attacks while moving.
- Excelent at kiting.
- Decent at all phases of the game, but becomes extremely strong at level 16.
- allows Lúcio to provide frequent peel for allies, as well put opponents out of position.
- is a highly versatile ability that allows Lúcio to either granting bonus movement speed to allies, or provide an area of effect sustained healing.
- is a powerful cooldown that empowers Crossfade.
- is one of the strongest defensive cooldowns in the game, allowing Lúcio to greatly mitigate damage that otherwise would be lethal.
- is great to take down priority targets.
- Poor damage and little to non-existing waveclear.
- Because of this, he is incapable of solo laning.
- Low health.
- Very susceptible to stuns and other forms of hard lockdowns.
- Features no forms of hard crowd control.
- Requires high map awareness.
- can be easily interrupted if Lúcio is poorly positioned.
Heroic Abilities Edit
Tier 1, Hero Level 1 Edit
Tier 2, Hero Level 4 Edit
Tier 3, Hero Level 7 Edit
Tier 4, Hero Level 10 Edit
Tier 5, Hero Level 13 Edit
Tier 6, Hero Level 16 Edit
Tier 7, Hero Level 20 Edit
Talent Builds Edit
- Standard Build: focused on improving every aspect of Lúcio's kit. One of the key talents are at level 16, which provides Lúcio with a massive powerspike, greatly increasing his healing. The other , which allows Lúcio to use both versions of with one at their maximum duration.
Effective against Edit
Effective foes Edit
- Freedom Fighting DJ (base)
|Freedom Fighting DJ||Auditiva||Showtime||Vermelho 150|
- Soundblast 100
- Vishkar's sonic technology was a good starting point, but the pursuit of perfection demands keeping up to date with the latest in audio equipment.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 6, 2018) Note: Vermelho skin added.
- (Patch December 12, 2017) Note: Outlines will now display on terrain when playing Junkrat or Lúcio. This should allow for a more accurate view of what can be used for Frag Launcher bounces and Wall Rides.; Azure Soundblast Lúcio added.
- (Patch November 29, 2017) Note: Base Maximum Health reduced from 1518 to 1442; Health Regen reduced from 3.16 to 3; Basic Attack Damage reduced from 24 to 23.
- (Patch September 26, 2017) Note: Prime Ribbit Lúcio, Rosa Ribbit Lúcio skins added.
- (Patch August 23, 2017) Note: Base Maximum Health increased from 1380 to 1518; Health Regen increased from 2.86 to 3.16.
- (Patch March 14, 2017) Note: Base Maximum Health decreased from 1450 to 1380; Base Health Regen decreased from 3.02 to 2.88.
- (Patch February 14, 2017) Note: Added.; Basic Attack damage increased from 23 to 24.