King's Crest is a location within the Nexus.
There are no peasants in King's Crest. It is inhabited by lords and ladies.
King's Crest was one of the first concepts Blizzard Entertainment did for the Nexus. It was designed to feel similar, yet different to the Warcraft setting. It features a heavy Medieval theme. With that established, the developers began developing the structures, minions, and mercenaries that would inhabit the area. As Blizzard fleshed the concept out, it was expanded; the docks became Blackheart's Bay and the town became Dragon Shire.
It was originally spelt "Kings Crest," but was later changed to "King's Crest."
- ↑ 2014-02-20, Heroes of the Storm Developer Q&A Part 3 (Feb 20, 2014) – Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-06-15
- ↑ 2018-09-17, Heroes of the Storm: Fall of King’s Crest. YouTube, accessed on 2018-09-20
- ↑ 2018-11-09, BlizzCon 2018 Heroes of the Storm Interview (Orphea) | Blizzplanet. YouTube, accessed on 2018-11-09
- ↑ 2013-11-09, Heroes of the Storm Panel Recaps at BlizzCon 2013. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2014-06-16
- ↑ 2014-03-12, Heroes of the Storm Developer Q&A Part 3 (Feb 20, 2014) – Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-06-18
- ↑ Fall of King's Crest