|Unique Objectives||Randomly selected Heroes battle down a single lane!|
|Release Date||January 12, 2018|
Map layout[edit | edit source]
A small preview of the ingame minimap.
Areas of interest[edit | edit source]
- 6 Regen Globe Generator: Located between the forts, keeps and center. Neutral Regeneration Globes respawn 45 sec after being picked up.
- Mercenary camps - there are two mercenary camps to be recruited in this battleground:
- 2 Fortification Camps - Located at northeast and southwest of the center, behind the conveyor belts..
Unique objective[edit | edit source]
- Shuffle Pick
- Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the battle on Braxis Outpost. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- Destroy Enemy's Core
- Destroy the enemy's Core to win.
- Single Lane
- No additional battleground objectives are present. Prepare for constant action.
- Additional Info
- Hearthstones (B) are disabled and your starting area doesn't regenerate health.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other single-lane battlegrounds, this one features a vertical lane.
- Industrial District was previously a Brawl map.
- Bash 'Em Smash 'Em Robots was a modified version of Industial District featuring a map objective.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]