Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 6, 2018) Note: Removed from Sonya.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: Removed from Leoric.
- (Patch January 4, 2017) Note: Removed from Azmodan.
- (Patch December 14, 2016) Note: Removed from Diablo.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: The Imposing Presence Talent has received updated visual effects to coincide with its new functionality.; New functionality: Heroes that attack you have their Attack Speed slowed by 20% for 2.5 seconds; Activate to Slow the Attack Speed of nearby Heroes and Summons by 50% and Slow their Movement Speed by 20% for 2.5 seconds.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Removed from Uther.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: Removed from Anub'arak.
- (Patch February 2, 2016) Note: The Imposing Presence Talent’s broken sword visual effect will now appear whenever the player is affected by any Attack Speed slow.
- (Patch November 17, 2015) Note: Heroes affected by Imposing Presence’s Attack Speed Slow will now display visual effects.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Removed from Stitches.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Attack Speed slow reduced from 50% to 40%; The Attack Speed slow will now be removed when attacking a target that has not learned the Imposing Presence Talent.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.