- Hook targets allied Heroes by default. This functionality can be toggled on and off through the “Helping Hand” button. (Default hotkey: 1).
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 27, 2018) Note: Hook visual effects will no longer persist indefinitely if the target is thrown by Garrosh’s Wrecking Ball while being pulled toward Stitches.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: Hook will now cancel abilities that can be channeled while moving, such as Azmodan’s All Shall Burn.
- (Patch June 13, 2017) Note: Hook can no longer pull Stealthed enemy Heroes through allied Gates.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Hook can now target allied Heroes by default. This functionality can be toggled on and off through a new “Helping Hand” button. (Default hotkey: 1).; Hook will now properly pull its target over unpathable areas of terrain, even if the enemy it strikes had been launched by another Ability.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Hook: Stitches will no longer become briefly unresponsive after casting Hook on a target that has just died.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Fixed an issue that could cause Stitches’ Hook to become visually stuck to an enemy Hero and fail to pull the target under certain circumstances.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.