Hero skin themes are a group of Hero skins, which are cosmetic changes that change a Hero's appearance that form part of a shared theme and can be of several types. Connecting to a new world in the Nexus such as those forming part of the lore of Luxoria and Raven Court; creating a new world lore as with the Kaijo world theme; creating an alternative history of one of the main Blizzard Entertainment franchises, Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo and Overwatch or merging characters from one franchise into another. Others might instead form a more loose theme such as those of the World of Warcraft tier, holiday themes, and the pajama theme.
- 1 Worlds
- 1.1 Caldeum Complex
- 1.2 Dark Nexus
- 1.3 Gazlowe and Gallywix's Splendiferous Extravaganza
- 1.4 Kaijo world and mecha
- 1.5 Luxoria
- 1.6 Mistharbour
- 1.7 Raven Court
- 1.8 Raven Crest High School
- 1.9 Riksville
- 1.10 The Scarlet Heist
- 1.11 Superheroes vs Eternal Empire
- 1.12 Toys!
- 1.13 Viper organization
- 1.14 Warchrome Wastes
- 2 Diablo Universe
- 3 Starcraft Universe
- 4 Warcraft Universe
- 5 Holidays
- 6 Events
- 7 Miscellaneous
- 8 Merging franchises
- Speed Demon Lúcio
- Backstory: The Blades were one of Caldeum Acropolis' more amicable gangs, until Jigoku Cybernetics started using them to beta test new cybernetic enhancements. Unfortunately, only one of them survived...
- Street Cyborg Kharazim
- Backstory: The infamous cyborg brawler known as Kharazim commands the Onyx Turtles, a hardy alliance of street fighters and gladiators who reluctantly partnered with the Azure Dragons to defy the oppresion of Jigoku Cybernetics.
- Cyberdemon Zarya
- Backstory: Reverse engineered from Overwatch's cyberization techniques, the Jigoku battle armor offers most of the benefits of cybernetic augmentation without requiring invasive surgery.
- Cyber Ghost Kerrigan
- Backstory: Fully upgraded with the latest cybernetic enhancements, Kerrigan joined forces with the Azure Dragons and Onyx Turtles, Armed with the latest firmware, they prepare to bring the Cyber Oni to justice once and for all.
- Cyber Oni Anub'arak
- Backstory: The Defense mecha Cyb'arak designed by Frozen Throne technologies was acquired as parte of a merger with Jigoku Cybernetics and now patrols the streets, searching for enemies of the corporation.
- Cyber Oni Butcher
- Backstory: The Jigoku Corporation's V1.09b Butcher Cyber Oni are the pinnacle of cost-cutting: they eliminate high-profile targets and simultaneously generate feedstock for the Innovation Lab.
- Techno Vandal Chromie
- Backstory: Chromie, the leader of the Azure Dragons is an elusive hacker and anti-corporate street artist. Lately, her work has taken a turn for the dark, as if she sees something sinister rising from beneath the city.
- Dark Nexus Alarak
- Backstory: In the forgotten darkness beyond reality, a new avatar of primordial power has been forged. The dark mirror of Alarak's malice and sadism seethes with contempt towards all of existence... including it's own.
- Dark Nexus Deathwing
- Backstory: Enraptured by the energy of the Dark Nexus, tossed on crystalline waves of incandescent pain, Deathwing seized great wingfuls of power and claimed them for his own.
- Dark Nexus Fenix
- Backstory: When Dark Nexus energies threatened to engulf Tassadar, it was Fenix who ventured into the swirling chaos and hauled him out. Even that brief immersion was enough to change the legendary dragoon forever.
- Dark Nexus Gul'dan
- Backstory: The avatars of the Dark Nexus are twisted reflections of heroes and villains. While they may wear familiar guises, they are, in truth, chaos and hatred incarnate... an ancient evil that can only be bargained with: never controlled.
- Dark Nexus Tassadar
- Backstory: When Dark Nexus energies spilled across the Nexus, Tassadar’s attempts to contain them changed him. For each tendril of chaos he subdued, another came to life within; enhancing his abilities but awakening an inner struggle reflected in his fractured form.
Gazlowe and Gallywix's Splendiferous Extravaganza
- Big Top Gazlowe
- Backstory: So they think Gazlowe and Gallywix's Splendiferous Extravaganza has lost its edge, huh? Yeah, well... I got a new act in mind... This one'll knock 'em dead. Guaranteed.
- Ringmaster Greymane
- Backstory: Gazlowe and Gallywix always have the Extravaganza's finances in mind. So a Ringmaster that's not only a lion tamer, but also the lion? Well, that's a done deal, my friend.
Kaijo world and mecha
- Cyb'arak Anub'arak
- Backstory: The Defense mecha Cyb'arak designed by Frozen Throne technologies has proven instrumental in the defense of the African continent against the Kaijo monsters.
- Kaijo Diablo
- Backstory: The scientists of Tristram Labs had grown overconfident. They believed the power of the atom was finally under their control. They were wrong.
- Neo-President Anduin
- Backstory: As threats mounted against his nation, Neo-President Wrynn authorized the production of an all new line of mecha. Should evil descend from the stars once more, MechaStorm will have the full strength of Neo-Stormwind behind them.
- Mecha Dehaka
- Backstory: Zerus-class mech D3-H4K4 was developed to gather Kaijo DNA mid-combat. Troublingly, the onboard AI has begun rejecting orders, extracting "essence" from its own targets.
- Mecha Rehgar
- Backstory: The Rehgar mecha serves as the command unit for the Principality of Orgrimmar's Ghostwolf Brigade. Its ability to support Mechastorm's forces proved invaluable when the xenotech menace invaded.
- Mecha Tassadar
- Backstory: The Kaijo Diablo could not be contained; cities world-wide had been reduced to cinders. Now humanity's survival hangs upon the untested mecha, Tassadar.
- Mecha Tyrael
- Backstory: Neo Stormwind's latest Angiris-class mecha utilizes a cerebro-mesh modeled after the legendary Mecha Tassadar. Once deployed, the Tyrael unit will dispense justice for the atrocities committed during the great Mecha War.
- Mecha Valla
- Backstory: Mecha Valla was designed to complement Mecha Yrel's frontline prowess with unmatched firepower and agility. The twin prototypes were put to the test when the Xenotech arrived.
- Mecha Yrel
- Backstory: Neo-Stormwind scientists used technology recovered from Mecha Tyrael to build a new Exarch-class Mecha called Yrel, with unprecedented durability and a devastating photon hammer.
- Xenotech Abathur
- Backstory: Humanity had never considered that sentient machines could exist in the darkness beyond the earth. From distant stars, Abathur's xenotech invaders came to plunder the earth's resources and further their evolution.
- Xenotech Malthael
- Backstory: With Mecha Tyrael destroyed, Neo-President Anduin Wrynn knew the return of the Xenotech was inevitable and had prepared accordingly. But could two untested mecha pilots possibly defeat the enemy known as the "Reaper of Worlds"?
- Bronze Tiger Kharazim
- Backstory: For centuries, the Order of the Bronze Tiger has trained its disciples for the return of the Scorpid Swarm. Now, at long last, the time has come to put their skills to the test.
- Crypt King Tassadar
- Backstory: Pharaoh Ta-sadar knew the power of the darkworld would consume his realm, but Luxoria would still survive... Better the Nexus devour his kingdom than the Scorpid Swarm.
- Desert Queen Zagara
- Backstory: The sands of Luxoria are ever shifting. In ancient times, they were ruled by the Scorpid Swarm, and if the ancient Queen Zagara has her way, they shall be once again.
- Dream Genie Chromie
- Backstory: Despite their immense magical power, Luxorian genies usually guide and influence mortals by appearing in their dreams. Chromie, however, favors a more direct approach.
- Flying Monkey Brightwing
- Backstory: The magical flying creatures of Sky Temple often cause trouble for the locals. It can be hard to run a successful bazaar when your merchandise disappears into thin air.
- Serpent King Xul
- Backstory: While the Serpent King acted as Pharaoh Ta-sadar's vizier, his true loyalty had always belonged to the Spider Queen. Once he saw his chance, Xul's betrayal was as swift as a serpent's strike.
- Buccaneer Falstad
- Backstory: To this day, Captain Falstad and the crew of the Wildhammer honor the pirate’s code set by Mistharbour's Council of Three Anchors. Of course, some say those rules are merely guidelines…
- Pirate Queen Cassia
- Backstory: From their secret hideout in Kraken's Cave, Cassia's fleet of ships unfurl their black sails on a mission to loot and plunder. Mistharbour will soon bow to a new pirate queen.
- Admiral Krakenov
- Backstory: Decades ago, a mutiny forced the Admiral of the Three Anchors to walk the plank. On moonless nights, his form haunts Blackheart's Bay, calling itself "Krakenov" and demanding a lot of fish.
- Countess Kerrigan
- Backstory: Countess Sarah von Kerrigan's bloodthirst knew no bounds. It was only a matter of time before the Vampire Slayers of Raven Court rose up against her reign of terror.
- Crimson Count Arthas
- Few of Sarah von Kerrigan's suitors are as bold or brash as Marquis Arthas du Menethíl. The Crimson Count hopes their unholy union will spell doom for Raven Court's vampire slayers.
- Doctor Wolf & Stein Greymane
- Backstory: Doctor Wolf has turned to twisted science in hopes of combatting the supernatural abilities of Raven Court's vampires. The serum he has developed is indeed powerful... but it comes with a price.
- / Grave Warden Malthael
- With every corpse interred in his mausoleum, the Grave Warden gains power and influence. His unholy alliance with the Grave Keeper ensures that his collection of souls will continue to grow.
- Harlequin Nazeebo
- Backstory: The Countess Kerrigan's demands for entertainment mirror the darkness within her. Her harlequins are masters at manipulating life and death, solely for her amusement.
- Vampire Slayer V
- Backstory: Not all of Raven Court's vampires swear fealty to the Raven Lord. The one known only as "V" has launched a solitary crusade against her own kind, making her an unlikely ally of the Vampire Slayers.
- Vampire Slayer Valla
- Backstory: The Countess's thirst for blood could not be quenched even by her death. As the vampire swarm spread across Raven Court, a group of survivors rose up to resist them.
Raven Crest High School
- Slacker Orphea
- Backstory: Raven Crest students still gossip about the time Orphea unleashed Kerrigan's Ultralisk in the boy's locker room--because why not? Plus, I heard someone tried revenge-pranking her locker and was never seen again.
- Janitor Leoric
- Backstory: Once Raven Crest's star alumnus, the Skeleton King's baseball career was cut short when he dramatically shattered his shin trying to steal home in the '96 Nexus Multi-World Series. Now, he cleans up after your lousy kids.
- Deputy Valla
- Backstory: No one settled disputes on the lawless streets of Riksville faster than Valla de Hunter. When Marshal Raynor began to deputize a posse, she was the first gunslinger on his list.
- Marshal Raynor
- Backstory: Once the Confederacy mined Mar Sara dry of resources, the colonists became desperate. Marshal James E. Raynor found himself alone, trying to keep the peace on a world in chaos.
The Scarlet Heist
- Baby-Face Orphea
- Backstory: When Orphea recruited Junkrat and Sgt. Hammer to help rob the casino, she neglected to mention her ulterior motive: retrieving a dark and powerful family heirloom stolen by Whitemane herself.
- Big Shot Sgt. Hammer
- Backstory: Bama "The Hammer" Kowalski and her crew of heavily armed mobsters take a direct, guns-blazing approach to heists, often bulldozing straight through the wall of the bank vault they intend to rob.
- Showstopper Whitemane
- Backstory: Whitemane watches over the sludge and grime of New Tirisfal from the highest spire of the Scarlet Monastery Casino, where thousands of residents invest their loyalty, and their hard-earned coin, on a daily basis.
- Wiseguy Junkrat
- Backstory: Jamison “The Wiseguy” Fawkes was responsible for many of the most explosive heists in New Tirisfal’s history. Unfortunately, he has a habit of blowing up his loot along with his targets.
Superheroes vs Eternal Empire
- Mad Martian Gazlowe
- Backstory: From the martian landscape, Gazlowe gazed upon the Earth with jealous eyes. Soon that glittering sapphire would be his... but first, Super Sonya must be dealt with.
- Cyberhawk Kael'thas
- Backstory: Sunstrider Industries CEO Mikael Thoss uses his company's vast wealth and cutting edge technology to protect the innocent as Cyberhawk, the avian avenger!
- Star Lich Kel'Thuzad
- Backstory: What the heroes of this pitiful blue marble fail to understand is the Earth's fate cannot be delayed forever. In the end, the stars will fade and die, and in the cold dark... our empire is eternal.
- Star Princess Li-Ming
- Backstory: For eons, Earth has been protected by the magical Star Princesses. Together, they stand against the evil Eternal Empire and its Space Lords in the name of love and friendship.
- Star Queen Li-Ming
- Backstory: All seemed lost as the star princesses fell one after the other. But Li-Ming's refusal to give up hope awakened a new power inside her, transforming her into the legendary Star Queen.
- Dreadmachine Mal'Ganis
- Backstory: The Dreadmachine armor provides industrialist Malcom Ganis with incredible strength and a staggering ordinance. Sure, it may draw power from an alien's heart, but only minor hallucinations have occurred... so far.
- Knight Owl Medivh
- Backstory: The Propeths of Kharazania forsaw the Eternal Empire's invasion, but their warning came too late. Medivh, the last Knight Owl, has sworn to prevent the Earth from suffering a similar fate.
- Star Wraith Mephisto
- Backstory: The Eternal Empire is built upon conquest and servitude, but not all planets submit easily. Upon the Star Lord's command, the legion of Star Wraiths descend upon rebellious worlds leaving only scarred husks in their wake.
- Super Sonya
- Backstory: While traveling through time, the gladiatrix Sonya was exposed to a radioactive robo-virus. Without a way home, she fights tirelessly to keep the streets of New York safe.
- Eagle Eye Tyrande
- Backstory: When the Eternal Empire destroyed her home planet, Tyrande Solarwind swore to avenge her fallen people. Her quest has led her to the city of New York in order to eliminate her mortal enemy.
- Celestial Empress Whitemane
- Backstory: From the depths of space, the Celestial Empress has bitterly observed the Star Queen squander her magical power. Once the stars are aligned in her favor, Whitemane will overthrow Li-Ming and bathe the galaxy in cosmic fire.
- Dark Queen Alexstrasza
- Backstory: Sealed away by the Star Princesses millennia ago, the Dark Queen of the Dragons has finally broken free of her imprisonment. At long last, she will have her revenge on the people of Earth.
- Space Lord Leoric
- Backstory: The Space Lord has brought countless worlds under the Eternal Empire's thrall. Soon, even Earth's troublesome Star Princess will fall to the power of the darkness.
- Cosmic Force Valeera
- Backstory: Featuring the actual voice from the hit show, this advanced action figure has brand new space-age joints that allow for fully articulated kung-fu action. Plus, all Valeera's signature jagged metal weapons are included in the box!
- Cosmonaut Qhira
- Backstory: While The Cosmonauts franchise is often criticized for not even having a popular TV show based around it, these complaints generally fall on deaf ears to the fans who are too busy actually playing with the toys to care.
- Cuddle Bear Stitches
- Backstory: There's a monster on the loose, kids... a CUDDLE MONSTER! This fuzzy friend is desperate to prove he's the sweetest snuggle pumpkin in the Funland Pals. Shucks, he'd do just about anything to be the #1 in your heart...
- Dehakasaurus Rex
- Backstory: From this summer's blockbuster, Dehakasaurus Rex is on the hunt! With spring-loaded chomping action and patented dino-grasper technology, this beast will tear through playtime like razor-sharp teeth through its prey.
- Tickle Mephisto
- Backstory: Hey everybody, it's your favorite buddy Tickle Mephisto! This funtime friend comes with a voice box that plays 5 pre-recorded messages from the hit cartoon! Awesome! WARNING: May develop an insatiable thirst for revenge if exposed to electricity.
- Sidewinder Ana
- Backstory: As Viper's deadliest sniper, Sidewinder is personally responsible for killing the organization's most prominent enemies. Were it not for her, Viper may never have risen to power... a fact that she uses to her advantage whenever she is contested.
- Firestorm Blaze
- Backstory: Viper hunted him down. Slaughtered his brothers-in-arms. Now they're taken the one thing he truly loves in this world - his only daughter. The Firestorm is coming, and no snake will be spared the flame.
- Deckard Pain
- Backstory: As the United States signed the Malta accords, their sovereignty ended, and Viper's began. Yet, in secret, Maj. Pain had been given leadership over a team with a very particular set of skills and one final mission: resistance.
- Deathfang Genji
- Backstory: No one knows who Deathfang used to be. Some say he was a high-ranking Viper general; others that he was a common soldier. Whoever he was, his old identity has been permanently wiped from Viper's records. All that remains of him is his kill count.
- Delta Hanzo
- Backstory: Cpt. Shimada had his mission: to eliminate the Viper leader known as Deathfang, his brother. The government expected him to fail, but they made a mistake... they didn't realize they were dealing with Hanzo.
- Imperator Stukov
- Backstory: Thanks to the sound military tactics and fierce loyalty of Viper's soldiers, the Imperator has crushed his enemies and established a new world order. It is only a matter of time before his robotic fist snuffs out the dying embers of rebellion.
- Wastewalker Deckard
- Backstory: Few know what lies buried beneath the Wastelands. But Deckard has wandered far and wide, gleaning knowledge from forgotten ruins. He may soon discover what came before, and why the world ended.
- Roadraider Raynor
- Backstory: Legends say that Roadraider was once a Marshal who fought to establish law and order in the Warchrome Wastes. What remains of that man within this ghostly apparition may never be known.
- Dominus Vile Azmodan
- Backstory: Dominus Vile has served the mad warlord Garrosh as the general of his warband. His mutants scour the wastes, raiding outposts and bringing their master whatever their simple minds can conceive of having value.
- Mad Axe Garrosh
- Backstory: Of all the biker gangs marauding the Wastelands, none are as feared as the Warsong Outriders. Led by the mutant warlord Garrosh, the roar of their engines is the sound of death on wheels.
- Diesel Speaker Nazeebo
- Backstory: In the Warchrome Wastes only Nazeebo's diesel priests can access the secrets held within the high-octane. With a mighty roar, they funnel its fury and combustion into a material world.
- Deathranger Nova
- Backstory: If the mutants really wanted to survive a fight with Nova , they would have bitten off her dominant arm.
- Scrapper Queen Qhira
- Backstory: In her former life as a bounty hunter, the "Scrapper Queen" Qhira went out into the wastes to get her prey and her money. Now, as the undisputed champion of the Wasteland Arena, both her prey and her money come straight to her.
- Angelic Valla
- Backstory: Inarius was dead, and his disciples would be forever changed. Hatred burned within Valla's angelic heart, but she knew, if it could be tempered, it would be a powerful weapon.
- Archangel Diablo
- Backstory: Bringing a whole new meaning to "Holy Terror."
- Demonic Auriel
- Backstory: An angel can never truly become a demon. But once the Lord of Hatred corrupted Auriel's spirit and bound it within a mistress of the Burning Hells, most mortals would struggle to tell the difference.
- Demonic Tyrael
- Backstory: Of all the Aspects of Sin, Tyrael, the Lord of Pride, is the most ruthless. His every action and every thought serves only to fulfill the desires of his true master: himself.
- Seraphim Tyrael
- Backstory: With tired eyes the newly appointed High Seraph Tyrael looked across Sanctuary... after the fall of the High Heavens, this world was the last bastion against Imperius's wrath.
- Demonic Imperius
- Backstory:The Lord of Wrath is said to be the greatest warrior in the Burning Hells. His limitless anger is nearly uncontainable: an unholy inferno that would see all life consumed by its profane flame.
- Prime Evil Diablo
- Backstory: After twenty years, all seven essences swirled within the Black Soulstone. With Adria's final betrayal, the seven were combined into one, giving rise to the reborn Diablo… the Prime Evil.
- Backstory: With the Worldstone's destruction, a new generation of Nephalem arose. They were descended from both angels and demons, yet stronger than both. It was not long before the Nephalem's glory was fully realized.
- Ronin Zeratul
- Backstory: After failing to protect his lord from the Lenassa clan, Zeratul severed his nerve cords and his connection to his home. Now he wanders, searching for a way to atone for his sins.
- Shogun Artanis
- Backstory: The Daelaam Shogunate is not blind to its people's suffering. Artanis, the newly appointed Shogun, has sworn to bring the Lenassa to justice before another clan falls to their dark blades.
- Infested Tychus
- Backstory: Maybe keeping that visor open on Char wasn't the best idea...
- Purifier Artanis
- Backstory: Shortly after reactivation, Artanis purged Aiur of the protoss in an act of open rebellion. Now the Hierarch of the Purifiers leads his people on a quest to cleanse the sector of all organic life.
- Queen of Ghosts Kerrigan
- Backstory: Fully cleansed by the Xel'Naga Artifact, Kerrigan joined forces with Jim Raynor and Prince Valerian. Armed with the latest Umojan tech, they prepare to bring Arcturus to justice once and for all.
- Spectre Nova
- Backstory: Nova couldn't let Tosh face his fate alone, and together they embraced the spectre program. It was her and him against the whole damn universe... just the way she liked it.
- Terran Probius
- Backstory: Despite loud opposition from the SCV pilot's union, the Dominion Engineering Corps continues its attempts to replicate the technology utilized by the protoss in their construction of probes.
- Zerg Hunter Zeratul
- Backstory: The Zer'atai clan of Dark Templar are renowned hunters. For nearly a millennium, they have wandered Shakuras, fashioning intricate armors from the very bones of their prey.
- Commander Raynor
- Backstory: Some days it's good to get out of the CMC Powered Combat Suit and into something a bit more comfortable.
- Prisoner Tychus
- Backstory: They say no one has ever escaped from New Folsom Prison. Wasn't too long ago that they were still right.
- Betrayer Malfurion
- Backstory: Sargeras's whispers of power were impossible for the broken Malfurion to resist. She had called him "Betrayer"... Soon, they would all call him Master.
- Sentinel Lunara
- Backstory: Lunara watched as the betrayer Malfurion's fel magic consumed her beloved wilds. When High Priestess Shadowsong called upon the dryads to join the Sentinels, she was the first to volunteer.
- Shan'do Illidan
- Backstory: Stormrage was born with amber eyes; a sign of great destiny... But as he learned from Cenarius, his brother grew distant. Still, none expected Malfurion's betrayal.
- Warden Lunara
- Backstory: When the war was finally over, the Betrayer Malfurion sat in chains. Unable to return to an idyllic life in the wilds, Lunara joined the Watchers in order to keep an eye on their accursed prisoner.
- Warden Tyrande
- Backstory: Ever since they were children, Tyrande had known her fate was bound to that of Malfurion's. Now, she would serve as his warden, and for his betrayal the sentence would be eternal.
- Hellblade Samuro
- Hellhammer Thrall
- Shadowblade Li Li
- Backstory: When faced with an opponent as powerful as the Thunder King, honorable combat is simply not an option. To attain victory, one must strike from the shadows. Li Li has taken this lesson to heart.
- Shadowpaw Li Li
- Backstory: Not all pandaren were willing to serve as the Thunder King's army of Warmasters. Even now, rumors persist of a rebellion; a resistance born within the shadows.
- Warmaster Chen
- Blood Elf Tyrande
- Backstory: Named for her ancestor, the first Sun Queen, Tyrande Windrunner serves the blood elves as their Ranger General, preparing her people for their pilgrimage into Outland.
- Demon Hunter Valeera
- Backstory: The difference between Valeera and her enemies was simple. They would stop at nothing to destroy Azeroth, whereas she would sacrifice everything to save it.
- Druid of the Flame Malfurion
- Backstory: Majordomo Stormrage felt the change instantly. Though only a small spark, it was enough to signify his incantations had finally broken through. When the Firelord arrived, the Nexus would burn.
- Earthbreaker Thrall
- Backstory: The weight of the world hangs upon the Aspect of Earth, a burden no mortal can bear. As Thrall embraced its power, he was consumed by living rock and forever changed.
- Explorer Li Li
- Backstory: The Explorer's League is known for their progressive stance on accepting members of all races into their ranks. If you've got a heart that longs for adventure and discovery, you're in!
- Fel Queen Chromie
- Backstory: There are an infinite number of timelines and fixing any of them can be a tricky proposition. But this one where Chromie is Queen of the Fel Drakes?, Yeah, that seems worth looking into.
- Frost Wyrm Arthas
- Backstory: After the death of the Ashen Verdict's champions none could halt the Lich King's advance. As a reminder of his victory, he grafted the bones of his fallen servants onto his armor.
- Ironclaw Rehgar
- Storm Mantle Malfurion
- Backstory: Although Broll Bearmantle had saved the Archdruid's life, it had cost him his own. Even now, Malfurion wears his armor to remind himself of the sacrifices that saved Hyjal.
- Crown Prince Arthas
- Lo'Gosh Varian
- Backstory: After awakening on the shores of Durotar, the gladiator known as Lo'Gosh became a star of the Crimson Ring Arena. Rumor has it that he fights with the fury of the Ghost Wolf himself.
- Ranger-General Sylvanas
- Theramore Jaina
- Backstory: The destruction of Theramore shook Jaina to her core. Garrosh and his horde had enough opportunities for peace. She would never be so naive again.
- Arcanist Jaina (tier 1 mage set)
- Backstory: First worn by the great champions who ventured into the Molten Core to defeat Ragnaros, the Arcanist Regalia has become a symbol of mages who have mastered the Arcane.
- Balespider Gul'dan (tier 12 warlock set)
- Backstory: The Balespider's Burning Vestments were woven from the cinderwebs of the Red Widow, Beth'tilac. Only by enduring the flames of the Firelands can a Warlock know its searing embrace.
- Bloodfang Valeera (tier 2 rogue set)
- Corruptor Cho'gall (tier 5 warlock set)
- Backstory: Rumor has it that the Corruptor Raiment was once exclusively worn by the Shadow Council. How the Scryers and the Aldor ever obtained them, the World of Warcraft may never know...
- Grand Marshal Uther (PvP paladin set)
- Backstory: It's common for the longest serving paladins in the Alliance to still wear their Grand Marshall's Aegis with pride. After all, it takes a lot of honorable kills to purchase that thing.
- Judgment Uther (tier 2 paladin set)
- Legion's Wrath Sonya (tier 2 warrior set)
- Backstory: A barbarian's vigil never ends. Donning the armor and wielding the weapons she wrests from the clutches of her foes, Sonya stands as a bulwark against all demons... no matter where they come from.
- Storm Mantle Malfurion (tier 2 druid set)
- Backstory: Although Broll Bearmantle had saved the Archdruid's life, it had cost him his own. Even now, Malfurion wears his armor to remind himself of the sacrifices that saved Hyjal.
- Sulfuron Uther (tier 2 paladin set)
- Backstory: With the Firelord extinguished, the mighty Sulfuras has found a new champion to wield its molten power. When the new Firelord arises, Uther intends to smite it with its own hammer.
- Tempest Regalia Jaina (tier 6 mage set)
- Wrath Sonya (tier 2 warrior set)
- Backstory: The portal-loving treasure goblins collect spoils from many worlds. There's no telling which hero this Battlegear of Wrath once belonged to, but they're probably not alive to miss it.
- Ymirjar Lord Muradin (tier 10 warrior set)
- Backstory: To siege Icecrown, the Ashen Verdict forged the most powerful armors crafted by man... Meanwhile, Muradin stole a Ymirjar Lord's armor, and kicked everyone's arse.
Feast of Winter Veil
- Gingerdread Nazeebo
- Backstory: Run, run, run... as fast as you can! No one escapes from the Gingerdread Man.
- Great-father Winter Rehgar
- Greatfather Winter Malfurion
- Backstory: With little else to do once the creatures of the wild begin their long hibernation, Malfurion has taken to celebrating the Feast of Winter Veil as the jolliest shan'do of all.
- Greatfather Winter Stitches
- Backstory: The feast of Great-Winter is a magical time of year. It seems like everyone is getting into that Winter Veil spirit! Even if we kinda wish they wouldn't...
- Season's Reapings Malthael
- Backstory: Also known as the Ghost of Winter Veil Yet-to-Come, Malthael offers those he visits in the cold dark night a glimpse of their future. Unsurprisingly, their "future" is always death.
- Sugar Plum Sylvanas
- Backstory: Sugar and spice? Maybe. Everything nice? Not by a long shot.
- Winter Veil Jaina
- Backstory: The weather outside is frightful. Although, to be fair, Jaina has been casting Blizzard a LOT out there.
- Winter Veil Kharazim
- Backstory: The God of Winter is one of the Veradani's most important deities. He is sometimes associated with the God of Gifts, to the delight of all.
- Winter Veil Lunara
- Backstory: Lunara, the festive Dryad, has a very pointy spear. And if you ever see it, you should prob'ly run in fear.
- Winter's Helper Valla
- Backstory: There's so much to do during Winter Veil that even Greatfather Winter himself needs a little help. Someone always has to cross people off the naughty list, you know.
Love is in the Air
- Love Bug Anub'arak
- Backstory: Once you're bitten, you're smitten.
- Love Doctor Lt. Morales
- Backstory: Whether your heart is broken, bleeding, or located somewhere outside of your body, the Love Doctor will patch you right up.
- Love Goddess Tyrande
- Backstory: With her enchanted arrows and her keen insight into the hearts of mortals, the Love Goddess is responsible for more than one match made in heaven.
- Lunar Azmodan
- Backstory: The Demon Lord Azmodan is no stranger to opulence and grandeur. In fact, greed and pride are among his favorite sins.
- Lunar Cassia
- Backstory: Though Cassia was skeptical of the Nexus's Lunar Festival at first, the act of honoring ancient gods and elders rings true to her Askari roots. She now gladly takes part in the festivities.
- Lunar Chen
- Lunar Genji
- Backstory: Once the carefree youngest scion of the Shimada clan, Genji was cut down by his own brother for refusing to take part in their illegal ventures. Grafted into a cyborg body by Overwatch, Genji walks his own path as one who fights for what's right.
- Lunar Illidan
- Backstory: For most of the year, Illidan loathes druidic customs. But during the Lunar Festival, even he sets aside old grudges and joins his brother in honoring the departed elders of the Stormrage family.
- Lunar Jaina
- Backstory: In recent years, all of Azeroth has celebrated the yearly Lunar Festival in honor of their elders. Jaina is no exception. In times when the future is uncertain, it's important to honor the past.
- Lunar Kael'thas
- Backstory: As prince of the sin'dorei, Kael'thas presides over all Lunar Festival ceremonies throughout Silvermoon City. It is imperative that his finery match his station.
- Lunar Li Li
- Backstory: Each new year brings with it untold promise. It is a joyous time when we honor those who came before us, while celebrating the endless possibilities ahead of us.
- Lunar Li-Ming
- Backstory: To Li-Ming, the Lunar Festival of the Nexus was not so dissimilar from those of her homeland, Xiansai. Donning her favored finery, she joined in celebration with a nostalgic joy.
- Lunar Sylvanas
- Backstory: Much has changed for Quel'Thalas over the centuries, but the Windrunner family has never stopped honoring their elders during the Lunar Festival.
- Lunar Zul'jin
- Backstory: For Azeroth's trolls, the loa are a central part of the Lunar Festival. Shadow hunters celebrate the powerful spirits by crafting elaborate masks in their likenesses.
- Monkey King Samuro
- Backstory: The Legend of the Monkey King has spread wide, across both earthly and heavenly realms alike. It is no wonder his incredible fighting spirit was drawn to the conflicted lands of the Nexus.
- Funny Bunny Murky
- Bewitching Brightwing
- Backstory: Taking her Hallow's End costume seriously, Brightwing has amassed an impressive variety of "ingredients" for her cauldron. Just don't ask where they came from.
- Garden Shambler Murky
- Backstory: For his first Hallow's End costume, Murky wanted to dress up as the scariest thing he could think of. So, he chose to be a garden shambler. Wouldn't you?
- Paper Bag Gazlowe
- Backstory: Goblin Law of Transaction #65: Never pay more for a Hallow's End costume than you need to.
- Pump'kin Cho'gall
- Backstory: Every Hallow's End, Cho'gall makes sure to mock the Headless Horseman. After all, two heads are better than none.
- Dropkick Kharazim
- Backstory: Originally hailing from the mixed martial art leagues of the distant Republic of Ivgorod, Aengus "Dropkick" Kharazim has finally found some moderate fame fighting against the Luchadors in the Nexomania event.
- El Chamuco Diablo
- Backstory: The terrifying El Chamuco is well-known as the muscle of the "Hell's Screamers" tag-team alongside El Jefe. Rumors circle that he actually is a demon, born in the pits of the burning hells, but that can't be possible. Can it?
- El Jefe Garrosh
- Backstory: Hailing from Orgrimmar Beach, Azeroth, El Fuego was the first to unite the belts, both figuratively and literally. Now, as the champion of the Nexus he has thrown aside his old mask and taken up a new identity... El Jefe!
- El Mariachi E.T.C.
- Backstory: This mysterious wandering mariachi holds no allegiance other than to his music. Rudos and técnicos alike have learned to fear the beautiful sound of guitar wafting in the air... if only because of the pain that follows in its wake.
- La Parca Lunara
- Backstory: It is said that the currently-undefeated La Parca arrived from parts unknown with a look of death in her eyes. This Nexomania, she meets the former champion La Pantera in the ring. It is sure to be the match of the century!
- La Pantera Sonya
- Backstory: After losing the heavyweight belt last year, La Pantera has come back to Nexomania seeking revenge. Now only the undefeated La Parca stands in her way. Will she return to glory? Or does her rise end here?
Sun's Out, Guns Out
- Power Briefs Tychus
- Backstory: Welcome to the gun show.
- Power Drench Tychus
- Backstory: Hell, it's about summertime.
- Slip 'n Stream Tracer
- Backstory: Cheers, love! The party's here!
- Bikini Stitches
- Backstory: Splish-splash! Hot and ready for the summer sun, Bikini Stitches is off to meet the ghoul of his dreams... that and make a sandcastle!
Call of Kel'Thuzad
- Deathbringer Sonya
- Backstory: As Kel'Thuzad's army marched across the realms, hero after hero fell before his favored death knight's fury. The survivors will only whisper her name in fear: Deathbringer Sonya, the first horseman of Kel'Thuzad.
- Death Knight Sonya
- Backstory: Sonya wandered the outskirts of Nexus, desperately seeking a way to avenge her fallen people. The power of Kel'Thuzad offered was worth any price, even binding her soul to the Scourge for eternity.
- Dreadlord Jaina
- Backstory: Even Arthas could not defeat the heroes of the Nexus alone. Kel'Thuzad would need to break their ranks, make them question who can they trust... but how long can he trust a Dreadlord?
- Enforcer Johanna
- Backstory: To join the Specialized Tactical Operations and Rescue Missions (STORM) Unit, prospective agents must meet drill sergeant Johanna's daunting requirements. Her family's long legacy as STORM officers makes it hard to impress her.
- Paramedic Lt. Morales
- Backstory: Officer Morales, STORM Unit's newest recruit, is wholly committed to supporting the city's civilian populace as well as her fellow agents. Thanks to her medical training, she is perfect for the unit's emergency response team.
- Watchdog Greymane
- Backstory: As a veteran STORM officer, Greymane has faced off against his fair share of city's criminal scum. He's proven time and again that he can get the job done, even though his tactics often bring him into contact with the top brass.
- Thunder Goddess Cassia
- Backstory: Cassia, deity of thunder and leader of the pantheon, assumes many forms, but most know her as an imposing warrior, clad in spotless bronze and armed with javelins of lightning.
- Divine Herald Tracer
- Backstory: The divine fury of this celestial herald descends with blinding speed upon those who displease her, though she is not a vengeful god, preferring to protect the weak as they make their weary way down tortuous roads.
- Pajama Party Lost Vikings
- Backstory: While "Party in Pajamaland" is technically a part of the Expanded Universe, the storyline is still considered a seminal work in The Lost Vikings mythos.
- Pajama Party Mei
- Backstory: Pajamaland's leading climatologist, Mei-Ling Zhou, is concerned with the significant uptick in feather blizzards and snore-nadoes that have struck her realm in recent years.
- Pajamathur Abathur
- Backstory: Upon occasion reality appears unsuitable. Desire for absence occurs. Inhibit ocular reception. Internally visualize. Possible for current location to alter. Make dreams come true.
- Backstory: In the deepest recesses of the Inferno lies the Burning Court, a realm with a single edict set by the first Hoop-Lord: "Though shalt slam with the best, or thou jammest with the rest."
- Striker Li-Ming
- Backstory: Li-Ming is an avid student of magic, but it was her skills on the court that scored her a scholarship at the Yshari Sanctum. As team captain, she intends to lead the Vizjerei Fireflies to victory.
- Cheerleader Kerrigan
- Backstory: Unsurprisingly, cheerleading for the Burning Courts can be extraordinarily demanding. As team captain, Kerrigan has little patience for squad members who can’t take the heat.
- Fallen Junkrat
- The junkrats are the most scarcely seen of the fallen family of demons. Capricious and suspicious to a fault, they prefer to live amongst the ruined war-machines that litter Pandemonium where they scrounge for resources.
- Hellwarden Maiev
- Backstory: Demonic "justice" is cruel and sadistic. The Hellwardens who serve Andariel understand that inflicting physical pain upon their prisoners is not enough. True anguish comes from torturing the mind and soul.
- Greed Cho'Gall
- Backstory: Cho'gall, Baron of the Treasure Realm, revels in the gold and gems he collects from his goblin minions. He is not afraid to fiercely defend his riches.
- Novazon Nova
- Backstory: Hailing from the Skovos Isles, the Askari, or Amazons, are skilled combatants. The young warrior Nova is an expert sharpshooter; eager to make her mark on the world.
- Blood Raven Sylvanas
- Backstory: Those who fight against evil are often the most affected by it. The Rogues of Khanduras learned this well when their former sister Sylvanas fell in league with the maiden of Anguish, Andariel.
- Unraveler Zeratul
- Backstory: The deserts of Aranoch are inhospitable in the best of times. After Mephisto bound the demonic spirit to the corpse of the Assassin-Prince Zeratul, things have grown considerably worse.
- Commandant Varian
- Backstory: As chief security officer for Volskaya's Nexus operations, Varian Volkov is no stranger to harsh winters and cold steel. Rather than pilot a Svyatogor mech, he prefers to meet his foes face-to-face.
- Sakura Auriel
- Backstory: For centuries, viewing cherry blossoms at the start of spring has been a time-honored tradition. Auriel was the first omnic to join in the festivities, and has done so every year since she started.
- Widowmaker Nova
- Backstory: Once, she once led a normal life... But now, after intense neural reconditioning, she is one of the most effective assassins still alive. Oh, and this skin makes her look like Widowmaker.
- Anub'alisk was evolved to safeguard the birthing colony of Cavir from any threats. After the second Overmind's death, the Lurker Lord remained feral until he was recovered by Abathur and Mukav's rogue brood.
- Ghost Tracer
- Backstory: Most who undergo training at the Ghost Academy come out of it with a grim outlook on life. The fact that Tracer didn't is a testament to her mental and emotional fortitude.
- Goliath D.Va
- Backstory: Few mechs are as versatile as the goliath combat walker. Armed with the latest aftermarket upgrades, Corporal Song can call in a new walker from TACCOM whenever she gets the go-ahead.
- Grunty Murky
- Backstory: Alright, fess up... Who put the murloc in that power armor? Sammy? We talked about this... Guys, this is real cute and all, but how the heck are we supposed to get him out of there?
- L800 E.T.C.
- Even in the far flung future of 2504, Level 800 Elite Tauren Chieftain is still "terran up the night."
- Maraudin' Muradin
- Medic Uther
- Backstory: It is said any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Medical Corps Uther Lightbringer tends to agree.
- Raider Rexxar
- Backstory: The terrans are descended from Earth's exiled prisoners, mutants, and degenerates. Some, like the military ursine-handler Cpl. Rex Arkk, are more genetically aberrant than others.
- Spectre Illidan
- Backstory: As the terrazine haze cleared from his mind, Illidan saw what he had become. His body had mutated, grown irreversibly addicted... But the power was worth any price.
- Spectre Tracer
- Backstory: While terrazine exposure greatly enhances psionic powers, Tracer's ability to manipulate her own space-time is considered a unique gift even among her fellow Spectres.