Hellbats attack at close range using a back-mounted flamethrower, dealing splash damage to all enemies in its arc of effect. Their priority targets are structures. Their attacks apply a stacking Armor debuff to all targets, stacking up to 20 times (structures included).
They spawn in camps of two. These camps have a respawn time of 300 seconds.
- Armor Shred amount: 4% per stack
- Base Health: 3420
- Armor Shred: 4% per stack
- Base Health: 3760
- Health Scaling (Minutes 1-5): 40
- Health Scaling (Minutes 6-10): 110
- Health Scaling (Minutes 11 -15): 150
- Health Scaling (Minutes 16-20): 235
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch January 9, 2018) Note: Armor Shred and Base Health changed.
- (Patch December 12, 2017) Note: Respawn times have been doubled; Hellbats will now prioritize structures; Defender Hellbat Stats: Base health increased by 114%, Health scaling increased by 160%, Damage increased by 83%, Damage scaling reduced by roughly 60%; Laner Hellbat Stats: Base health increased by roughly 18%, Health scaling increased by 25%, Base damage increased by 25%, Damage scaling decreased by 66%, Damage scaling will now stop after 20 minutes (previously 30), Damage taken from structures reduced by 50%; Attacks now apply a 3-second stacking -5 Armor debuff to all targets, stacking up to 20 times (structures included).