Hardened Shield is a generic level 20 Talent, that can be activated to provide 75 Armor for 4 seconds. It used to be very common on Tanks and bruisers, but has been slowly replaced by flavor-talents or removed completely. Like other Armor effects, it has no effect on Percent damage whatsoever.
Heroes with Hardened Shield[edit | edit source]
Base Version[edit | edit source]
Modified Version[edit | edit source]
- Arthas' level 20 talent, "Anti-Magic Shell", grants immunity to Spell Damage for 4 seconds and heals for 25% of the damage prevented. 60s cooldown.
- Chen's level 20 talent, "Untapped Potential", grans 75 armor for Wandering Keg's duration and 3 seconds afterwards. Increase the Movement Speed bonus of Wandering Keg from 75% to 125%.
- Cho's level 16 talent, "Twilight Veil", increases Ogre Hide's Armor bonus from 25 to 75 for 4 seconds. 60s cooldown.
- Gazlowe's level 10 heroic, "Robo-Goblin", grants 40 Armor and 30% Movement Speed for 4 seconds. Passively increases basic attack damage by 100%. 60 seconds cooldown.
- Leoric's level 20 talent, "Shroud of the Dead King", grants Protected for 3 seconds. 30s cooldown.
- Rexxar's level 20 talent, "Hardened Skin", grants himself and Misha 75 Armor for 4 seconds. 60s cooldown.
- Sonya's level 20 talent, "Ignore Pain", grants 60 Armor for 4 seconds. Can be used during Whirlwind. 60s cooldown.
- Stitches' level 20 talent, "Shambling Horror", grants 50 Armor for 4 seconds, also Stitches Movement Speed can't be reduced below 100%. 60s cooldown.
- Tyrael's level 20 talent, "Defense of the Angels", grants 50 Armor for 3 seconds. Each Basic Attack or Basic Ability that hits an enemy hero increases its duration by 0.5 seconds. 60s cooldown.
Removed[edit | edit source]
These heroes no longer have Hardened Shield as a talent option: