Patch changes Edit
- (Patch May 9, 2018) Note: Stun duration reduced from 0.75 to 0.5 seconds.; Slow amount increased from 35% to 40%.
- (Patch May 1, 2018) Note: Enemies within line of sight blockers who are hit by Groundbreaker at maximum range are now correctly revealed.
- (Patch January 9, 2018) Note: Slow amount increased from 30 to 35%; Cooldown decreased from 8 to 7 seconds; Mana cost decreased from 35 to 30.
- (Patch December 20, 2017) Note: Groundbreaker no longer pulls enemy Heroes to Garrosh; Instead, Groundbreaker now knocks enemy Heroes into the air, Stunning them for 0.75 seconds, and then Slowing them by 30% for 2 seconds.
- (Patch September 20, 2017) Note: Mana cost increased from 30 to 35.
- (Patch August 8, 2017) Note: Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.