Follow Through is a generic Talent that increases basic attack damage by a significant amount. It is only activated upon use of an ability, so it encourages weaving attacks between skills to deal the most damage. It often competes with other talents as a higher overall damage option compared to higher burst damage options, but occasionally will be the only damage choice on the tier.
Attacking an enemy with an empowered Basic Attack from Follow Trough while the target is Evading or while the attacking Hero is Blinded causes the empowered Basic Attack to miss and the charge to be consumed.
Heroes with Follow Through[edit | edit source]
Base Version[edit | edit source]
Modified Version[edit | edit source]
- Diablo's level 7 "Malevolence", causes the next basic attack within 6 seconds to deal an extra 100 Spell Damage. Stores 2 charges.
- Gazlowe's level 1 "One Man Wrecking Crew", causes his next basic attack within 6 seconds to deal 60% more damage. Stores 2 charges.
- Hogger's level 16 "Furzerker", causes his next basic attack within 8 seconds to deal 50% more damage, but isn't activated by "Hogg Wild". Stores 2 charges.
- Nova's level 7 "One in the Chamber", increases the damage of the next basic attack within 3 seconds by 70%.
- Yrel's level 16 "Holy Wrath", increases the damage of the next basic attack by 20%, which also strikes all enemies in an arc around the main target.
- Zeratul's level 10 heroic ability, "Might of the Nerazim", passively increases the damage of the next basic attack within 6 seconds by 30%.
(Does not include talents tied to a specific ability)
Removed[edit | edit source]
These heroes no longer have Follow Through as a talent option.
- E.T.C. The original version of "Hammer-on", increased the damage of the next 2 basic attacks by 35%.
- Sylvanas Modified version: level 16 "Remorseless", increased the damage of the next basic attack within 3 seconds by 40%.