- Johanna does not take damage and cannot be targeted while initially casting Falling Sword.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch January 9, 2018) Note: Johanna can no longer take damage or be targeted while initially casting Falling Sword.
- (Patch October 11, 2017) Note: Slow duration increased from 2.5 to 3 seconds.
- (Patch September 26, 2017) Note: Mana cost reduced from 100 to 90; Damage reduced from 365 to 183; Added functionality: Now applies a 50% slow for 2.5 seconds after enemies are knocked into the air.; Abilities that block pathing, such as Sonya’s Arreat Crater and Tassadar’s Force Wall, will no longer block Johanna’s movement during Falling Sword.
- (Patch November 15, 2016) Note: Received updated visual effects.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: Johanna’s Falling Sword will now properly cancel enemy Heroic Abilities when its Stun is applied during those Abilities’ casting times.
- (Patch April 12, 2016) Note: Damage increased from 251 (+4% per level) to 365 (+4% per level).
- (Patch January 27, 2016) Note: Cooldown decreased from 80 to 60 seconds; No longer slows movement while airborne.