Executioner is a generic talent that grants increased damage when paired with crowd control. All you have to do is hit the disabled target once and you gain the increased damage right away. It's an easy way to deal quite a bit more damage consistently, the only downside being that the talent is often on heroes with limited, meaning you need good team synergy to make the talent work. Heroes like Jaina and Arthas can give you near constant uptime if they're on the same target as you. Bear in mind that this talent does not affect some crowd control effects like Silence or Blind.
Heroes with Executioner[edit | edit source]
Base Version:[edit | edit source]
Modified Version:[edit | edit source]
- Anub'arak's level 13 "Acid Drenched Mandibles", basic attacks against disabled enemies grant 70% basic attack damage for 3 seconds.
- Cassia's level 16 "Martial Law", basic attacks against disabled enemies deal an additional 3% of the target's max health.
- Chromie's level 5 "A Proper Greeting", damaging a disabled enemy increases her damage by 25% for 5 seconds.
- Deathwing's level 13 "Fire and Fury", basic attacks against disabled enemies deal 30% more damage and reduces his Basic Ability cooldowns by 0.5 seconds.
- Lunara's level 16 "Unfair Advantage", Nature's Toxin deals 60% more damage to Heroes that are Slowed, Rooted, or Stunned.
- Mei's level 1 "Heat Transfer", basic attacks against disabled enemies deal 33% more damage.
- Muradin's level 7 "Give 'em the Axe!", basic attacks against disabled enemies grant 50% basic attack damage for 3 seconds.
- Orphea's level 1 "Ancestral Strength", non-heroic abilities against disabled enemies deal 15% more damage.
- Raynor's level 1 "Ace in the Hole", causes him to deal 15% more damaged to Stunned and Slowed enemies, but not Rooted ones.
- Samuro's level 16 "Merciless Strikes", basic attacks against disabled enemies are always "Critical Strikes".
Removed[edit | edit source]
These heroes no longer have Executioner as a talent option: