Things are looking even worse, soldier. You’re stranded on Braxis and the UED is still overrun. The Omegaswarm has surrounded you on all sides, and your only shot at survival is to press through the onslaught, make it to the shuttle, and get off this planet. Will you fall victim to the heroic-difficulty swarm, or can you work together and Escape from Braxis?
- At the beginning of the Brawl, your team will have the following roster of Heroes to choose from:
- Warrior: Artanis, Arthas, Johanna, Muradin, Sonya, Tyrael, Varian, Zarya
- Support: Brightwing, Kharazim, Li Li, Lt. Morales, Lúcio, Malfurion, Rehgar, Uther
- Specialist: Azmodan, Gazlowe, Sgt. Hammer, Nazeebo, Xul
- Assassin: Cassia, Falstad, Greymane, Gul'dan, Illidan, Jaina, Kael'thas, Kel'Thuzad, Ragnaros, Raynor, Thrall, Valla
- Player Death:
- When a Hero dies, they can be resurrected by Allies after a short channel time.
- If all players die, the mission is failed.
- Players start at Level 10 and have access to their full talents with a few exceptions (i.e. Bribe)
- Enemy zerg Heroes will spawn periodically throughout the brawl and will drop new active items exclusive to Escape from Braxis.
- Push through the onslaught and survive to Escape from Braxis and win the Brawl!
Successfully complete one match of Escape from Braxis (Heroic) to earn a Rare Loot Chest!
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch February 6, 2018) Note: Bosses can no longer push unpathable terrain created by Tyrael’s Holy Ground Talent.