- Displacement passes through everything.
- Players can cause it to explode manually after a very short delay, otherwise it will explode on its own when it reaches max range.
- Will reveal a small area around the grenade as it travels.
- A visual indicator for the detonation area is visible to Lt. Morales.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch November 29, 2017) Note: Damage reduced from 210 to 198.
- (Patch September 20, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue that caused Lt. Morale’s Displacement Grenade to reduce healing dealt after learning the System Shock talent.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: A visual indicator for the detonation area is now visible to Lt. Morales.
- (Patch February 14, 2017) Note: Will now reveal a small area around the grenade as it travels.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Displacement Grenade no longer explodes on contact and passes through everything. After a 0.0625 second delay, players can now re-activate the Grenade causing it to explode on command, damaging and displacing enemies. Displacement Grenade automatically explodes if it reaches max range.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.