Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 6, 2018) Note: Fixed an issue that could cause Heroes who were caught in the center of Devouring Maw to display their exit locations before Devouring Maw expired.
- (Patch December 12, 2017) Note: Hero portraits will now be displayed when heroes are inside.
- (Patch October 11, 2017) Note: Cooldown reduced from 100 to 80 seconds.
- (Patch July 20, 2016) Note: Enemies caught within Devouring Maw’s area of effect will now be properly pulled inside of the Maw.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: No longer deals damage on impact; Damage per second increased from 43 to 80; Cooldown reduced from 120 to 100 seconds.; Enemy Heroes who are not caught by Devouring Maw can no longer walk through the Maw while it is emerging from the terrain.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: A new visual overlay has been added to better indicate when the player is affected by Stasis.
- (Patch March 9, 2016) Note: Cooldown increased from 100 to 120 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.