Deadman's Stand (Normal) is a Heroes Brawl for Heroes of the Storm. With a little breathing room, Mira Han could get the Core up and running and give players enough juice to activate the Psi Disruptor, wiping out the Omegaswarm and saving everyone from certain death. That’s where players come in... buying time in any way they can.
It is a modified version of Warhead Junction.
- At the beginning of the Brawl, players will have the following roster of Heroes to choose from:
- Warrior: Artanis, Arthas, Blaze, Garrosh, Rexxar, Sonya, Varian, Zarya
- Support: Brightwing, Li Li, Lt. Morales, Lúcio, Tassadar, Rehgar, Uther
- Specialist: Azmodan, Gazlowe, Sgt. Hammer, Nazeebo, Probius, Xul
- Assassin: Falstad, Greymane, Gul'dan, Illidan, Jaina, Junkrat, Kael'thas, Kel'Thuzad, Raynor, Thrall, Valla, Zul'jin
- Player Death:
- When a Hero dies, they can be resurrected by Allies after a short channel time.
- If all players die, the mission is failed.
- Players start at Level 10 and have access to their full talents with a few exceptions (i.e. )
- Enemy Zerg Heroes will periodically assault the base and drop new active items exclusive to Deadman's Stand and Escape from Braxis.
- Players need to survive the onslaught, protect their base, and buy enough time for Mira Han to cleanse the infection.
- Complete one match of Deadman's Stand (Normal) to earn a Loot Chest.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 27, 2018) Note: Added.