Patch changes Edit
- (Patch September 26, 2017) Note: Creep Tumors no longer exhibit a short delay before granting vision of the area affected by Creep.
- (Patch January 27, 2017) Note: Movement Speed bonus from 15 to 20%; Cooldown from 20 to 18 seconds.
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue causing the Creep Tumor tooltip to display an incorrect value.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Movement Speed on Creep bonus reduced from 20 to 15%.
- (Patch August 9, 2016) Note: Roaches, Hydralisks, and Mutalisks will no longer receive Healing while they are on Creep.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Now grants Zagara 20% bonus attack range while on Creep; Health increased from 111 to 150; No longer costs Mana; Increased cast range from 0 to 2.5; No longer grants additional Health regeneration while on Creep; Charge cooldown increased from 15 to 20 seconds; Base Creep spread distance increased by 33%.; Fixed an issue that could allow Creep Tumors to be placed in unintended areas with Quick Cast or On Release settings enabled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.