The Checkpoint: Hanamura Heroes Brawl is a single-lane Arena map set in Hanamura. Players attack or defend a single payload on the Overwatch inspired battleground. It's the second battleground after Blackheart's Revenge to offer asymmetrical gameplay.
- Shuffle Pick: At the start of the match, players choose one of three available Heroes, but only have 30 seconds.
- Reduced Death Timers: Hero death timers will all be reduced to 9 seconds, or 12.5 seconds during overtime
- No talents. No levels.: All players will start at level 10 and choose a Heroic ability, but nothing else.
- Pumped up Health Packs: Health Packs can be found around the Battleground which will instantly restore 35% of total Health and Mana to the player that walks over it.
- Checkpoints? Check.: Reaching a Checkpoint will grant additional capture time for the attacking team
- Escort the payload to its destination or defend the enemy push to claim victory.
- Complete two matches of Checkpoint: Hanamura to earn a Loot Chest.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch April 24, 2018) Note: The Brawl Info tooltip now correctly states that Health Packs restore 35% Health and Mana.