|The subject of this article has been removed from Heroes of the Storm.
• This includes skins that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
Burning Rage was a generic level 13 Talent that gave heroes a consistent source of AoE damage. The raw damage output is low, but the effect is permanent and hits all enemies around you, so if you think you can survive in the thick of a fight you can burn away the enemy's health bar over time. It is also a very effective choice for increasing your waveclear or against invisible targets, because it instantly breaks them out of stealth when you stand near them, letting you reveal a hidden Nova or one of Zagara's Creep Tumours.
As of October 18th 2020, all instances of original Burning Rage have been modified to unique Hero-specific variations.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Original Burning Rage has radius of 3.5 and ticks once every second. These may vary between modified versions. Damage from Burning Rage type talents is not affected by external damage modifiers or lifesteal effects. It also does not trigger A Call For Help when damaging enemy Heroes under their Structures nor damage neutral Mercenaries before they have been attacked. Burning Rage is inactive while Mounted.
Heroes with Burning Rage[edit | edit source]
Modified Version[edit | edit source]
- Artanis' level 20 "Plasma Burn", Shield Overcharge deals 70 damage per second while active.
- Anub'arak's level 13, "Burning Beetles", deals 21 damage per second, and Beetles deal 6 damage per second.
- Chen's level 13 "Ring of Fire", Breath of Fire causes Chen to deal 55 damage per second for 5 seconds.
- Deathwing's level 4 "Heat Wave", Incinerate causes Deathwing to deal 12 damage per second for 8 seconds after hitting an enemy hero, stacking up to 4 times.
- Hogger's level 7 "Garbage Fire", Loot Hoard deals 22 damage every half second and slows nearby enemies by 20%.
- Illidan's level 1 "Immolation", Sweeping Strike causes Illidan to deal 22 damage per second for 4 seconds.
- Johanna's level 13 "Holy Fury", deals 12 damage per second, each enemy hit by Condemn increases the damage by 40% for 5 seconds.
- Leoric's level 20 "Burning Despair", deals 40 damage per second, Drain Hope increases the damage and AoE by 100% while active.
- The Lost Vikings' level 13 "Hunka' Burning Olaf", Olaf deals 34 damage per second.
- Mal'Ganis' level 7 "Spreading Plague", deals 30 damage per second for 5 seconds when Night Rush is cast, basic attacks against Heroes refresh this duration.
- Mei's level 13 "Polar Vortex", deals 24 damage per second and slows nearby enemies by 20% for 4 seconds after using an ability.
- Muradin's level 13 "Bronzebeard Rage", deals 19 damage per second, basic attacks against stunned, rooted, or slowed heroes increase the damage by 100% for 3 seconds.
- Rexxar's level 13 "Wildfire Bear", Misha deals 28 damage per second.
- Stitches's level 13 "Gas Flare", deals 15 damage per second, hitting enemy hero with Hook increases the damage by 150% for 8 seconds.
- Tyrael's level 16 "Burning Halo", El'druin's Might causes Tyrael and his sword to deal 15 damage per second, teleporting to the sword increases the damage on Tyrael by 100% for 3 seconds.
- Uther's level 4 "Holy Fire", deals 14 damage per second, basic attacks against heroes increase the damage by 20% stacking up to 3 times.