|The subject of this article has been removed from Heroes of the Storm.
• This includes skins that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
Bribe was a generic active Talent that allows a Hero to quickly conquer a Mercenary Camp. Gathering stacks is easier on lane-focused maps and can be accumulated rapidly over time. It can be exceptionally useful when trying to quickly supplement a push or steal a camp in enemy territory. Max stacks allows you to completely clear 2 Siege Giant/Hellbat camps or 1 of any other camp, with the exception of Elite camps like Bosses, Sentinels and Support camps. If your team lacks a good camp clearing Hero this can let you keep your map control intact. There are currently no Heroes with the original version of the talent.
Heroes with Bribe
- Brightwing's level 1 "Pixie Charm", enemy minions killed near Brightwing grant a stack of Bribe, hitting a Hero with the center of Arcane Flare grants 5 stacks. 20 stacks to bribe to a max of 80 stacks.
- The Lost Vikings' level 1 "Viking Bribery", enemy Minions or captured Mercenaries killed near any of the Vikings grants a stack. 40 stacks to Bribe to a max of 200 stacks.
- Murky's level 1 "A Fishy Deal", killing Minions with Pufferfish grants a stack. 8 stacks to bribe to a max of 32 stacks.
- Nova's level 4 "Covert Mission", enemy Minions killed near Nova grant a stack of Bribe, takedowns grant 10 stacks. 25 stacks to bribe to a max of 100 stacks.
These Heroes no longer have Bribe as a Talent option.
- Falstad also had a modified version, "Wingman", which caused Bribing Mercenaries to also permanently increased the damage of Falstad's "Lightning Rod" Ability.