- Auriel’s resource bar will glow when at maximum Hope.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch May 9, 2018) Note: Energy stored when Auriel hits non-Heroes increased from 5% to 10% of the damage dealt.
- (Patch February 6, 2018) Note: Basic Attack damage dealt by Auriel’s Bestow Hope target will no longer generate less than the intended amount of Energy.
- (Patch November 29, 2017) Note: Maximum Energy reduced from 505 to 475.
- (Patch August 23, 2017) Note: Hope generation ratio from hitting Heroes increased from 40 to 50%.
- (Patch August 8, 2017) Note: Auriel’s resource bar will now glow when at maximum Hope.
- (Patch July 11, 2017) Note: Fixed a visual issue with Auriel’s Bestow Hope crown when placed on a Tassadar in Archon form.
- (Patch May 10, 2017) Note: Hope generation from damage dealt to non-Heroes reduced from 8 to 5%.
- (Patch December 14, 2016) Note: Crown visual effects can now be seen by Allies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.