Dabiri joined Blizzard in 1996. He worked on the Mac port of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, and contributed to Warcraft III, World of Warcraft, and StarCraft II. He enjoys playing tanky, specialist, and support heroes; Johanna is his favorite hero, while Gazlowe is the first hero he played. Tomb of the Spider Queen is his favorite battleground.
Dabiri left the development team in October 2018, to begin work on an unspecified project within Blizzard.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 2016-12-15, Q&A WITH ALAN DABIRI AND TRAVIS MCGEATHY. Blizzpro, accessed on 2016-12-18
- ↑ 2013-12-11, BlizzCon 2013 – Heroes of the Storm Overview Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-04-24
- ↑ 2013-12-11, BlizzCon 2013 – Heroes of the Storm Overview Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-04-25
- ↑ 2016-12-08, Dustin Browder departs Heroes of the Storm, Alan Dabiri steps up as game director. Blizzard Watch, accessed on 2016-12-09
- ↑ 2018-10-13, Alan Dabiri Departing as Heroes of the Storm Game Director. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2018-10-14